Integrative Approach to
Holistic Wellness and Fulfilling Life
MS,MHC-LP, NCC, BCC
Igor Light is a National Certified Counselor, Board Certified Coach, and Mental Health Counselor in New York State. Igor has been additionally trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing. He specializes in depression and anxiety disorders. Igor is a founder of Gita Therapy - an integrative approach to holistic wellness and fulfilling life.
Igor is a member of the American Counseling Association and New York Mental Health Counselors Association. He has an Integrative approach to counseling which primarily blends existential/humanistic and cognitive-behavioral modalities.
12 Therapy Sessions Package
CBT is a time-limited, goal-oriented therapy that effectively treats depression and anxiety in 8-16 sessions.
1. Pay $70 per session
2. Pay in three installments = $280 per month for 3 months which is $840 total for 12 sessions
3. Book your appointments ahead or book as you go
4. Get access to Intersession contact
5. Cancel/ reschedule appointments with no fees
6. Get a free CBT workbook
7. You can cancel your plan and get a refund for unused sessions